Few parents are settled with the idea of sending their little ones to preschool, yet this can be a step towards their growth and development. To some degree it is almost indispensable to send your kids to prekindergarten since they might miss out on a lot of opportunities which may never be gained throughout their lives. Other than this, here are a couple of reasons why we think pre schools are an absolute necessity for your children.
1) Learning - You can't give your child all the attention and time needed to teach them all the vital new skills. This is especially true if you are busy/working parents; as the days go by, your kids miss out on a lot of learning opportunities. Through preschools, they learn the tiny details which we as adults may overlook and gradually also learn how to adapt to a learning environment.
2) Socializing – preschools are the most ideal place for kids to make new friends and networks that impact them throughout their lives. They will interact with different children, and in the end, have less anxiety around new faces. Children who dislike new faces and tend to keep to their own corner will loosen up in preschool.
3) Free play - Children are not compelled to do particular exercises and given a lot of toys that are fun to have while teaching them one skill or another. They will get the opportunity to play with children of their age group, attempt new games and have a great fun-filled time rather than simply being at home. They don't only get the opportunity to play, they have a particular time to rest and eat as well. This enables kids to develop skills in time consciousness and routines which will be useful when they begin kindergarten.
4) Separation anxiety - Parents and kids both experience this feeling. It is a must to get your kid over separation anxiety and as a parent; you too ought to be okay with leaving your child with another person. With the pre-k routine, they will inevitably get used to the separation for a couple of hours which will eventually make school life easy for them. The first day at school is always hard and the sight of kids crying when their parents drop them off is not uncommon. But the preparation starts now.
5) Parents socialize – Parents get to know other parents through their kids. You may wind up in a relationship with another parent whose kid is very fund of your kid. This expands your network of friends and increases your parenting skills.
6) Vocabulary - Preschools are advanced nowadays, and they have particular instructors to teach kids some simple words. They will be knowledgeable in English and have an adequate vocabulary before they are prepared to begin school. This improves your kid’s vocabulary and comprehension of new words.
7) Behavior – Schools insist on discipline and by so doing kids pickup good habits which will serve them even out of school and later on in life. They also learn from their friends through interacting and figuring out for themselves.